People normally spend around have of their lives with education starting from KG1 up to university. Some people prefer to study abroad while others prefer studying at home. In this essay I will compare between studying abroad and at home.
Studying abroad has many difficulties link different languages, food and life style. However, with studying at home life style and other difficulties will not be there. The student can eat and live with his family, so he will not feel homesick or if he is a teenager he will get some care and advice from the family, but abroad people will not care about him as much as his money. However, the student might get better education if he joined one of the universities which are famous for their high level of education.
Although there are some differences, there are some similarities. Let’s say both of the students who study abroad and at home finish their education at master degree level, both of them will get the same grade if they work with the same company. Both of them also will be counted as one of the educated people and get the same salary.
In my opinion I prefer studying at home because I do not like feeling homesick, because as far I know that feeling homesick affects the level of the student. Food is one of the main things which can affect the health and I do not like fast food or changing food types, I mean I like only Arabic food. One more thing that I hate studying in any house other than my house. So if I get the chance to study I will study in my home country like I am doing now.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment