Technology has taken a place with everything; however it took a place with the students’ portfolio which used to be paper base and became electronic which is on line portfolio. I will compare and contrast in this essay about the differences between electronic and paper base portfolios.
In the past students used to face some difficulties with carrying their portfolios with them. And it used to be bulky, however portfolios had to be on paper base and used to be heavy sometimes while nowadays they are being saved in a memory card (USP memory) which is very light and can carry more than the past. Paper portfolios take more time to be reviewed, but with the electronic the students can search for the key word.
Electronic portfolios have some advantages which are very helpful. They can be saved in the email and opened any where the students can find and internet connection. Also they can be edited without making any marks and shared very easy. After the students finish from them they can delete them without wasting any paper.
I think that electronic portfolios are much better because we can save big amount of work and delete them at any time without wasting any paper. I can do my homework and send it to the teacher through email. Although I might lose my work just because of power break, I can recover the work if I made a recovery disk.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment