Nowadays shopping centers have changed. In the past people used to go to the souq, but nowadays they have started to go to the malls. In this essay I will compare and contrast between them.
The shopping malls are new but there a few similarities between them and souq. Both of them are for shopping and have different products. All nationalities can find most of what they need.
There are a few similarities while the differences are many. The major things that I want to mention in that the shopping malls are cooled by ACs and secured well, while in the souq only the shops have ACs. I also want to mention the car parking which is provided underneath the malls, it can contain a huge number of cars where as its difficult to park at the souq.
In my opinion the shopping malls are much better because people can go there walking in addition to the shopping. Also, they have entertainment centers where I can leave my children and go for shopping. I also hate the souq because I can not find a car parking.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment