Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The worst day in my life

In my life I have faced good and bad days. The worst day I had ever faced in when I got the news about my mother’s death. It was the point where my live got big change. Although I was 17 years old, my life got affected.
It was evening time and I was sitting with my friend. We were making fun at each other and enjoying our time when I got a call from my father who was in Jordan. He asked me about my older brother who was 21 years old at that time. He was trying to control himself, but when I told him that my brother is away he started telling me about the life how is it difficult. The matter which made me thick and feel there was something up normal going on about my mother who was getting treatment from leukemia in Jordan. My friend noticed that there was up normal news on my face and he was worry about my mother too. I started shaking and my tears started coming out. At that time I felt that the mobile was very heavy. I apologized from my friend and went to look for my older brother who was taking shower. When he got the news started crying and so I did.
My mother was suffering from leukemia for around six months. It was discovered and treated in the USA. She came home after two months. But she needed to go to Jordan to do an operation after around two months and half. The operation was done, but her body could not stand the chemical medicine which was the only medicine available. she did not have any daughter, so her nice was serving her. My casein told me that my mother asked her for an apple but she passed away before eating it.
My mother was almost everything in my life. When she passed away I felt that I was alone for a period of time. Sometimes I hope to see her in the dreams. Anyway this is the life and we have to live with it the way it is.

2 comments:

  1. Ahmed, your story made me feel so sad. I cannot imagine what is like to loose your mother when you are only seventeen years old. I hope that you do see her in your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your feeling towards me.

    Thank you very much for the hope and your comments.

    ReplyDelete